At this year’s CES on the Hill, Members of Congress will come to immerse themselves in technologies from some of the world’s most innovative companies including Amazon, Google, LG and Microsoft. Building off the momentum of CES 2018 in Las Vegas, CES on the Hill highlights how public policy can drive U.S. innovation and showcases tech innovations that are changing our lives for the better and creating new American jobs. Email jsiraj@CTA.tech to request an invitation. Notable exhibitors include:
Full exhibitor list:
- Advanced TeleSensors - A unique touchless auto-sense feature makes personal wellness info easy for any age or tech proficiency.
- Aflac – Its My Special Aflac Duck is a robot designed to help children cope with cancer.
- BenjiLock – As seen on Shark Tank, Benjilock’s rechargeable fingerprint padlock delivers applications for individuals who are blind, seniors, people with limited mobility and more.
- Beauty and the Bolt - An educational platform dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in access to STEM education.
- Toyota - Showcasing its Human Support Robot (HSR), which helps people with limited mobility, including seniors and the disabled.
- Advanced TeleSensors, Inc.
- Beauty and the Bolt (Case Western University)
- Edge Tech Labs
- Here Technologies
- HiberSense, Inc.
- LG Electronics USA Inc.
- Mayfield Robotics
- Oculus VR from Facebook
- Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Reflexion (Case Western University)
- Robert Bosch
- Sensible Innovations
- Solo Technology Holdings
Monday, April 16
*5:30 PM Media & Members of Congress Preview
Rayburn House Office Building Cafeteria (2063)
45 Independence Ave SW
Washington, DC 20515
Produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), CES on the Hill is an invitation-only event open to Members of Congress, Hill staff and media. Email jsiraj@CTA.tech to request an invitation.