The CTA Match Program (“Program”) is conducted by the Consumer Technology Association® (“CTA”) located at 1919 South Eads Street, Arlington VA 22202. The Program is intended to help innovators of all sizes grow their businesses by matching startup companies (“Startups”) with investors aligned to their goals (“Investors”). Participants of the Program agree to the following:
• The matching process is based on several criteria including industry category and company focus, stage of the company's development, and alignment with the investment thesis of the participating investors and corporations.
• No entry fee is required for CTA members. Non-CTA member companies may apply to the Program for a fee of $1,000 (“Program Fee”).
• Participating Startups may be matched with one or more Investors.
• Submitting a Program entry does not guarantee that a Startup will be matched with an Investor. Any non-member Startups who pay the Program Fee and do not receive an Investor match may submit a request to be refunded for the full Program Fee. To obtain a refund, the Startup must send a request in writing to CTA within 30 days from the date of notification that no match was made.
• CTA is not responsible for the Startup/Investor relationship after a match is made. CTA does not guarantee any match results or any financial or business outcomes or successes.
• Any Startup that is a company, or is majority owned by a company, listed on the United States Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) Entity List or Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) Entity List (“Listed Entity”) is not eligible to participate. CTA may, in its sole discretion, prohibit or restrict participation by any company or any entity majority owned by a company identified in the List of Equipment and Services Covered by Section 2 of The Secure Networks Act (FCC Covered List) or any other government restricted or entity lists. Applicant represents and warrants that it is not a Listed Entity. CTA reserves the right to disqualify the Startup at its sole discretion without refund if a Startup is or becomes a Listed Entity.